Taylor Swift × Disney+
Watch Trailer HERE
Taylor Swift, Aaron Dessner (The National), Jack Antonoff (Bleachers) and Justin Vernon (Bon Iver) created an album that crossed genres — a musical journey that allows us to cry and laugh, and during these trying times, makes us feel like we’re not quite so alone. They recorded “folklore” thousands of miles apart from each other and had never been in the same room together…
“folklore: the long pond studio sessions” was filmed in upstate New York in September 2020 and will premiere exclusively on Disney+ on Wednesday, November 25, at 12:01AM PT. Taylor, accompanied by co-producers Aaron Dessner and Jack Antonoff along with a guest appearance by Justin Vernon (Bon Iver), performs each song in order of her critically adored, five star album, “folklore” and for the very first time, reveals the stories and secrets behind all 17 songs.
“folklore: the long pond studio sessions” was directed by Taylor Swift and filmed on 6 x Lumix S1H mirrorless cameras with Leica lenses embedded in the studio, along with a one Alexa LF with an Angenieux 24-290 on a Furio robotic camera with 30+ feet of curved track.
Disney+ is the dedicated streaming home for movies and shows from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more. As part of Disney’s Media and Entertainment Distribution segment, Disney+ is available on most internet-connected devices and offers commercial-free programming with a variety of original feature-length films, documentaries, live-action and animated series and short-form content. Alongside unprecedented access to Disney’s incredible library of film and television entertainment, the service is also the exclusive streaming home for the latest releases from The Walt Disney Studios. Disney+ is available as part of a bundle offer that gives subscribers access to Disney+, Hulu (ad-supported), and ESPN+. Visit DisneyPlus.com to subscribe and/or learn more about the service.
TAYLOR SWIFT RELEASES FEARLESS (TAYLOR’S VERSION) ALBUM
Today Taylor Swift released Fearless (Taylor’s Version).
The 27-track album of new recordings was produced by Taylor Swift, Chris Rowe, Aaron Dessner and Jack Antonoff and features musical collaborations with Colbie Caillat, Keith Urban and Maren Morris.
Fearless (Taylor’s Version) includes six never before released songs, including “Mr. Perfectly Fine” and “You All Over Me (Taylor’s Version)” featuring Maren Morris, which marks Taylor’s 130th Billboard Hot 100. Taylor Swift now has the most entries in the Billboard Hot 100 of any female artist in history.
Taylor Swift released her second studio album, Fearless in 2008. It is the most awarded Country album of all time and received GRAMMY’s most prestigious accolade, Album of The Year Award in 2010. Taylor is the only female artist ever to have been honored in this category three times (Fearless, 1989 and folklore).
Fearless (Taylor’s Version) tracklisting
- Fearless (Taylor’s Version)
- Fifteen (Taylor’s Version)
- Love Story (Taylor’s Version)
- Hey Stephen (Taylor’s Version)
- White Horse (Taylor’s Version)
- You Belong with Me (Taylor’s Version)
- Breathe (Taylor’s Version) Featuring Colbie Caillat
- Tell Me Why (Taylor’s Version)
- You’re Not Sorry (Taylor’s Version)
- The Way I Loved You (Taylor’s Version)
- Forever & Always (Taylor’s Version)
- The Best Day (Taylor’s Version)
- Change (Taylor’s Version)
- Jump Then Fall (Taylor’s Version)
- Untouchable (Taylor’s Version)
- Forever & Always (Piano Version) (Taylor’s Version)
- Come in with the Rain (Taylor’s Version)
- Superstar (Taylor’s Version)
- The Other Side of the Door (Taylor’s Version)
- Today Was a Fairytale (Taylor’s Version)
- You All Over Me (from the Vault) Featuring Maren Morris
- Mr. Perfectly Fine (from the Vault)
- We Were Happy (from the Vault)
- That’s When (from the Vault) Featuring Keith Urban
- Don’t You (from the Vault)
- Bye Bye Baby (from the Vault)
- Bonus Track: Love Story (Taylor’s Version) – Elvira Remix