In celebration of her debut album TRENDSETTER, Platinum superstar Coi Leray dazzles on the May cover of PAPER Magazine. Titled, “The Evolution of Coi Leray” the story zooms in on her mental health, tour rider, and her ingenuity as an artist and business mind at the helm of her production company, Trendsetter Studios. Read the full article written by Kathy Iandoli with photos by Charlotte Rutherford HERE.
The article reads, “From her debut album’s title to her name on Zoom, Coi Leray is a Trendsetter. “Trendsetter is being yourself,” she tells us. “You don’t really have to start the trend to set the trend. There’s trends that people carry and do it 10 times better.””
Coi Leray is set to kick off her first headlining tour in San Francisco on May 31 at the Regency Ballroom. The tour will make its way across major markets throughout the U.S., including Chicago, Atlanta, DC and more, with a final stop in Los Angeles on June 23 at The Novo. Fans can access tickets HERE.
In addition to her headline tour, 2022 will also see Coi performing at festivals including Rolling Loud Portugal, Governor’s Ball, Lollapalooza Festival, Metro Metro Festival, Veld Music Festival, and Ilesoniq Music Festival.
Listen to TRENDSETTER—HERE.
Coi Leray Highlights:
- “No More Parties” RIAA platinum-certified
- “Big PURR(Prrdd)” ft. Pooh Shiesty RIAA gold-certified
- “TWINNEM” 6+ million video creates + 18 billion views + 50 million global streams.
- “Blick Blick” with Nicki Minaj is the #1 song added at Urban and Rhythm radio
- “Blick Blick” with Nicki Minaj peaked #1 on Apple iTunes in 16 countries
- “Blick Blick” with Nicki Minaj debuted #1 on Billboard’s Digital Song Sales Chart
- “Blick Blick” with Nicki Minaj debuted on Top 10 TikTok US Top Tracks chart
- “Blick Blick” with Nicki Minaj is Coi’s second Billboard Hot 100 Top 40 Hit and Highest Debuting Career Single
- TRENDSETTER is the biggest first week for a debut album by a female Hip-Hop artist in the U.S. this year
- Over 2 BILLION global streams and counting
- XXL’s highly coveted 2021 Freshman Class cover
- 2021 Late-night television debut on NBC’s The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
- Nominated for “Favorite Female Hip-Hop Artist” 2021 American Music Awards
- Nominated for “Best Female Hip-Hop Artist” & “Best New Artist” 2021 BET Awards
- Nominated for “Female Rapper of the Year” & “Best New Artist of the Year” 2022 XXL Awards
- Nominated for “Best New Hip-Hop Artist of the Year” & “TikTok Bop of the Year” 2022 iHeartRadio Music Awards
- Rolling Stone’s “Breakthrough 25,” Billboard’s “Emerging Artists,” iHeartRadio’s “On The Verge,” and YouTube’s “Artist On The Rise”
- Face of SKIMS “Cozy Collection” by Kim Kardashian West.
- Completed the sold-out “Back Outside Tour” with Lil Baby and Lil Durk