Warner Music Latina presents the future of urbano music with the unequaled release of “Multiplica Mixtape”. This trendsetting work is a concept of family, sisterhood/brotherhood, unity, and prosperity with a common goal of supporting one another as a community of trap artists from all over the world. “Multiplica Mixtape” is a body of work created by 12 artists and 7 producers who share a common goal of redefining and reinventing Latin trap. “Multiplica Mixtape” is now available on all streaming platforms.
“Multiplica Mixtape” Tracklist
- On The Road Ft. Kidd Keo, Yung Sarria, Elpatron970, and Felp 22 (Produced by Emy Luziano)
- La Familia Ft. Felp 22, Puri, Mathew, Fufu, Jay Oc, Jey Blessing, and Lennis Rodríguez (Produced by Puri)
- No Los Veo Ft. Mathew, Jay Oc, and Jey Blessing (Produced by Jay Music)
- Butti Ft. Gatillero 23 and Elpatron970 (Produced by Rb One)
- Vicio Ft. Yung Sarria and Jey Blessing (Produced by Emy Luziano)
- Asesino Ft. Elpatron970, Felp 22, and Puri (Produced by Puri)
- Mujeres Y Petas Ft. Kidd Keo and Elpatron970 (Produced by KZO)
- Bexxakeo Ft. Jey Blessing and Maki Vaez (Produced by Maki Vaez)
- Weed Ft. Felp 22, Lennis Rodriguez, Jay Oc, and Mathew (Produced by Jay Music)
- Racha Ft. Espano and Rokero (Produced by Straynane)
With 10 tracks, “Multiplica Mixtape” is a multifaceted and multidimensional music project that brings together 19 artists from 8 different countries including Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, the Dominican Republic, the Netherlands, Puerto Rico, Spain and Venezuela. Primarily focusing on Trap and Drill, this mixtape incorporates several genres and has a distinct musical and visual tone. The album showcases the talent and great hits that came out of the Multiplica collective.
Numbers like “La Familia,” featuring Lennis Rodríguez, Jey Blessing, Jay Oc, Fufu, Mathew, Puri, Felp 22 give the mixtape a sense of cohesion, and as the song title states, it’s a family affair. On “Mujeres y Petas,” Kidd Keo and Elpatron970 effortlessly spit urgent bars over a blown out drill beats. On Jey Blessing y Maki Vaez’s “BEXXAKEO,” the oft-imitated sounds of reggaeton take a singular approach – separating them from the countless and seemingly endless stream of watered-down reggaeton offerings occupying the modern pop landscape.
“Mujeres y Petas” by Kidd Keo and Elpatron970 is song #7 on the Mixtape, and it is one of the most outstanding collaborations of the album. This song features Keo doing what Keo does best. Sometimes it seems that with every word he is cutting off your arms or legs, making every note feel almost effortless, as if one were floating. And Elpatron970 works as a kind of backbone necessary for the song to have a healthy life. It is the foundation of the house. The sofa that makes your living room look like a home and not an office.
The concept behind this unique mixtape explores many themes central to the human experience. “Multiplica Mixtape” encompasses family, brotherhood, unity, and prosperity. The project was born out of a Warner Music Latina musical retreat conducted in the Dominican Republic in June 2021. As Latin music is now popular in the U.S. and enjoys domestic and international mainstream attention, “Multiplica Mixtape” is embracing this momentum and paving the way for other collaborative projects of its kind.