Saturday Night during GROW.HOUSE’s Bitcoin 2021 party at David Grutman’s Story Nightclub, G-Eazy and Questlove were seen performing, as well as the newly launched cannabis NFT game’s newest ambassador, Fetty Wap. Paris Hilton was also in the House.
GROW.HOUSE, the First Ever NFT game to Grow Digital Cannabis and Earn Cryptocurrency. It’s a Digital Metaverse for Lovers of Cannabis, Crypto, and DeFi, Led By Social Media Pioneer, Branden Hampton, the largest independent social media publisher in the world. Hampton’s role within GROW.HOUSE is Chief Cannabis Officer.
GROW.HOUSE is a Farmville-like game, where users can grow digital cannabis, earn $GROW tokens, collect NFTs, and learn about yield farming. Within the game users can plant NFT cannabis flowers, earn $GROW tokens, and use in-game assets to beautify farms. Users can also plant cryptocurrencies in our yield farms, where they can earn yield rewards. Players can choose to work together or alone and do their part to live, play, and GROW in the Cannaverse world. The game is made for mass consumer adoption, taking the social gaming elements of Farmville and combining them with the revolutionary aspects of Yield Farming to bring DeFi to the masses in a fun gamified way.
Within GROW.HOUSE, you will see the following:
- Grow Digital Weed and learn about Cannabis
- It’s built on the Polygon Blockchain for fast zero-fee transactions
- Grow the ecosystem by combining cannabis, crypto, and gaming ecosystems
- Big brand opportunities for exposure, land, and in game tie ins
- A unique token economy that allows players to play, earn $Grow, and yield farm
- Opportunities to $GROW with real world partnerships for the VIP players
According to MarketWatch, user play is as follows:
- Players start off planting flowers and helping others water their plants to earn SEED
- SEED can be used to buy in-game assets like NFTs, which users can use to get new in-game objects or $GROW tokens
- Players than can use $GROW to buy land, seed, or NFT’s, to use throughout the Cannaverse ecosystem
- $GROW and other cryptocurrencies can be planted in the ground to grow Money Trees, which will earn interest similar to a savings account.
- Players can form groups of Co-ops to help manage NFT farms together and ensure they’re getting the best rewards