ROAM Beyond Brews the Perfect Blend of Pints and Outdoor Adventures during Oktoberfest Adventure Camp
Adventure travelers offered summer camp vibes and Oktoberfest festivities at ROAM Beyond’s seasonal experience
ROAM Beyond introduces its first-ever Oktoberfest Adventure Camp (September 27 – October 1), offering adventure travelers an unforgettable seasonal experience. The unique, all-inclusive weekend combines the communal atmosphere, vibes, and new friendships of summer camp with the festivities and autumnal atmosphere of Oktoberfest. that combines the new experiences. Guests are invited to join ROAM Beyond for a week of outdoor adventure, farm-to-table feasts, and new experiences with soon-to-be like-minded friends.
Travelers will enjoy scenic river floats, learning to fly fish, hiking in national forests, paddle boarding or kayaking in Glacier National Park, and reveling in the Oktoberfest celebrations at the Great Northwest Oktoberfest festival in Whitefish. At night, guests can expect the magical, meaningful moments that happen under starry skies, around crackling bonfires, all while enjoying evening beer tastings and too many s’mores.
“ROAM Beyond has created an incredible Oktoberfest experience, one that will perfectly compliment all of the festival activities in and around Whitefish celebrating the season,” said Corey Weathers, CEO and co-founder of ROAM Beyond. “We’ve blended our artisan, sustainable mobile dwellings that elevate the camping experience with opportunities for our guests to enjoy, unplug, and connect with nature.”
Guests can expect farm-to-table feasts, crafted cocktails, local brewery nights, and gourmet burgers. Accommodations include comfortable roaming cabins with down comforters, kitchenettes, and private bathrooms. ROAM Beyond’s Oktoberfest Adventure Camp, which can be booked at HERE, includes:
- Elevated Accommodation – Start and end your day in a private roaming cabin at ROAM Beyond Glacier, a classic 20-acre Montana estate with panoramic mountain views that are yours to explore.
- Big Adventures – Plan for new adventures suitable for all ages and skill levels, including scenic river floats, fly fishing, paddleboarding, kayaking, guided hiking, or mountain biking
- Oktoberfest in Whitefish – Dive into the festivities of the Great Northwest Oktoberfest celebration in Whitefish, featuring German food, music, dancing, food trucks, artists, and—of course—plenty of beer!
- Classic Camp Activities – It wouldn’t be camp without communal bonfires, goofy talent shows, and polar plunges. Count on opportunities to let loose and reconnect.
- Epic Meals – Farm-to-table feasts, curated cocktails, gourmet burger nights, local brews, and damn good wine. We’ll also ensure you get your day started with tasty breakfast items and packable lunches.
- Convenient Transportation – Let us take care of getting you to and from your daily adventures with transportation provided for each off-site activity. Includes roundtrip transfers to Glacier International Airport on Tuesday and Saturday.
ROAM Beyond’s Oktoberfest Adventure Camp experience includes:
- 4-nights accommodation at ROAM Beyond Glacier in your choice of dinette (sleeps 1-3) or bunk cabin (sleeps 1-4)
- All meals – breakfast, lunch, and dinners for the entirety of your stay
- Gear, guides, and transportation for whitewater rafting, fly fishing, paddleboarding, mountain biking, and hiking
- On-site yoga session
ROAM Beyond is an elevated camping experience where guests can unplug to recharge. Roaming cabins have similar amenities that guests find at home and are designed with conservation in mind and reducing your footprint. Each cabin features unexpectedly comfortable beds (queen, twin, or bunk beds), linens, towels, hot water, a shower, toilet, a kitchenette with an under-the-counter fridge, a two-burner induction stove, dishes, and essential cookware. Outside, each cabin has a fire pit and outdoor seating creating the perfect space to enjoy a cozy Montana evening by a crackling fire.