PRADA DROPS SEVENTH EXCLUSIVE TIMECAPSULE NFT COLLECTION IN CELEBRATION OF THE FESTIVE SEASON
- On December 1, 2022, Prada drops its seventh limited-edition Timecapsule Collection paired with a corresponding gifted NFT – A holiday themed sweater
- The December Timecapsule will feature the classic festive item reimagined in a modern way
- Prada continues to give their Web3 community the opportunity to access Prada events and experiences globally
Prada announces the seventh installment of the Timecapsule NFT Collection. On December 1st, in celebration of the festive season, there will be an exclusive holiday drop of a gender neutral sweater along with a gifted NFT.
The latest NFT drop is #36 in the Timecapsule collection. Reimagining the traditional holiday themed sweater, the primary colours will be red and white, with black stripes visible on the bottom and on the cuffs. The Merino wool sweater is made with a special Norwegian jacquard knitting technique, while the PRADA logo and DECEMBER lettering featured on the sweater are made with an embroidery technique.
As with previous drops, Prada wants to continue to offer exclusive opportunities for their Web3 community. Timecapsule NFT holders will have the opportunity to gain access to exclusive events and experiences including invitations to special events such as Prada Extends and Prada Mode, which are held around the world. NFT holders from the first six drops will be in with an exclusive chance to attend Prada Extends Miami on the sidelines of Art Basel 2022. Earlier this month, previous NFT holders had the opportunity to attend the eighth iteration of Prada Mode, a traveling social club that provides members with a unique art experience along with music, dining and conversations, which featured an installation by artist Damien Hirst in Dubai.
Registration for Prada Extends Miami is available within the “Experiences” section inside the Prada Discord Channel. All information on the RSVP process is shared with community members on the Prada Discord Channel.
The Timecapsule drop is an online monthly event that takes place on the first Thursday of every month. Limited quantities of the Timecapsule Collection products are made available for 24 hours. Each limited-edition Timecapsule item has its own unique serial number and is prepared for delivery with custom packaging. By purchasing the Timecapsule, customers will be able to redeem the related NFT. With this process, Prada maintains consistency and harmony between the exclusivity of the Prada Timecapsule and the rarity of the corresponding NFTs.
Each NFT includes the drop serial number and the serial number for its accompanying physical item, so there is a direct relationship between the physical and virtual products. NFT owners are eligible to participate in exclusive benefits and experiences, as well as gain priority access to future drops.
Prada Timecapsule NFTs are issued on Ethereum infrastructure, offering a secure and user-friendly experience. The Aura Blockchain Consortium provides the underlying NFT solutions and technology.
- The Prada Timecapsule drop is open to customers in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China Mainland, Cyprus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong S.A.R., Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Estonia, Republic of Korea, Romanian, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan (China), Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States for 24 hours only, starting from December 1st, 2022 at 3pm CET.
- Each drop is limited to 50 items.
- Prada Extends, Art Basel, 1st December, Miami, USA; Register before 27th November
To be eligible, you must:
- Hold a Prada Timecapsule NFT in your wallet (purchased from Prada directly or secondary market)
- Be part of the Prada Crypted discord
- Be verified as a holder via and have the green tick to prove verification in the Prada Crypted Discord