As travelers hit the road with the all-new Sonos Roam, an ultra-portable smart speaker built to deliver unmatched sound both at home and on any adventure, Sonos announces its latest campaign: Wild Tracks. A recent study conducted by Sonos found that 74% of respondents choose music as their preferred adventure buddy, even over friends and select family members. And because certain destinations feature an unmatched splendor that merits a soundtrack of its own, Wild Tracks invites consumers to explore the world’s most beloved outdoor destinations with eleven partner-curated playlists from the likes of Emma Lovewell, Joe Holder, and more.
To inspire this exploration, Wild Tracks features multiple elements, including a :60 film that visually and sonically explores the relationship between sound and nature (check it out here!) and uniquely-curated playlists that encourage listeners to seek their own adventure. Each playlist was inspired by America’s premier outdoor destinations and curated by the following music lovers and nature enthusiasts:
- Glacier National Park, curated by Peloton Senior Instructor Emma Lovewell
- Kings Canyon National Park, curated by founder of The Ocho System and Health + Wellness Consultant, Joe Holder
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, curated by Diversity & Inclusion Educator and Sustainability Advocate, Laura Edmondson
- Chattahoochee River National Park, curated by Meditation Expert and Model, Nikia Phoenix
- North Cascades National Park, curated by Adventure Enthusiast and Travel Photographer, Renee Hahnel
- Bugaboo Provincial Park, curated by Mountain Climber, Andrea Ference
- Banff National Park, curated by Nature Photographer, Eric Rubens
- Cape Scott Provincial Park, curated by Adventure Enthusiast, Karin Keller
- Horseshoe Bend, curated by Travel Journalist, Travis Levius
- Grand Teton National Park, curated by Adventure Photographer Max Seigal
- Watkins Glen State Park, curated by Travel + Adventure Photographer Max Loewenstein
“With excitement especially high for travel this summer, we wanted to inspire Sonos fans to get outside and explore the world around them,” said Nicole Gullaci, Director of Americas Marketing, Sonos. “We know from our own research that listening to music and spending time outdoors are the top two activities people use to relax. With our thoughtfully-curated Wild Tracks playlists, consumers can truly immerse themselves in their natural surroundings and be transported wherever they choose to embrace the great outdoors.”
Roam expands the radius of the Sonos experience and is the perfect companion to adventure – both physically and sonically. Available at Sonos starting at $169, Roam sounds incredible for its size, is effortless to set up and control, and packs new innovation into a premium, lightweight, and durable design. With Roam, it’s easier than ever to enjoy music and more from anywhere.
To learn more about Wild Tracks, the all-new Sonos Roam, and get inspired to explore the great outdoors, please visit Sonos Wild Tracks.