The Gasparilla Inn & Club is pleased to announce its 2020 Gasparilla Experience Package. The package offers guests a wide variety of unique Gasparilla Island activities, including exciting golf, tennis, kayaking, paddleboard, tennis, pickleball, fitness and sunset cruise experiences, while the Inn’s Beach Club undergoes a transformative and exciting renovation.
The exclusive offer includes a complimentary experience each day, a complimentary golf cart to explore the island during your stay and complimentary breakfast in the Inn’s Dining Room. “The Gasparilla Experience Package” will be offered October 8-31, 2020.
Guests can select one of the following complimentary experiences each day:
- 18 holes of golf on the Pete Dye Championship Golf Course, including 30 minutes of instruction with a Gasparilla Inn PGA Professional.
- A guided kayak or paddleboard tour in the waters surrounding Gasparilla Island.
- Unlimited Tennis and Pickleball, including 30 minutes of instruction from a USTA-Certified Professional
- A sunset cruise in the Gulf of Mexico
- 30 minutes of private fitness instruction with a Certified Personal Trainer.
“There are so many ways to enjoy our Island and the great outdoors. Guests can pick and choose whatever experience excites them each day,” said Jon Reecher, General Manager.
Rates begin at $399 per night based upon double occupancy. To book, please call 844.253.1289.
Entering its 107th season, The Gasparilla Inn & Club has been a premier destination on Florida’s Gulf Coast since 1913. A member of Historic Hotels of America and listed on The National Register of Historic Places, this grand resort offers 142 accommodations in a pristine environment in the heart of Boca Grande, located on Gasparilla Island. Owned by the William Farish family, the resort has played host to many notables throughout its storied history, including Henry Ford, Harvey Firestone, Thomas Edison, Katharine Hepburn, the George H.W. Bush family, members of the DuPont family, and others.