Lexus is hitting the road for health and wellness. For those striving for a better self and looking to incorporate more balance and mindfulness into their lives, the luxury automaker is launching Lexus’ “Wellness Destinations.” This new program features collaborations with four luxury hospitality and wellness resorts–Cal-a-Vie Health Spa and all three Miraval Resorts and Spas–and offers Lexus-curated wellness packages paired with complimentary transportation for each guest.
“After the last couple of years we have all experienced, it’s no surprise to see the focus on self-care paired with the desire to get away resulting in demand for wellness travel,” says Vinay Shahani, Lexus vice president of marketing. “As a luxury lifestyle brand, Lexus is meeting this need by offering curated, integrative experiences that focus on wellbeing at award-winning destinations.”
At Cal-Vie Health Spa in Southern California, travelers can book the “Lexus Living in Luxury” package, which includes:
- A four-night stay in a Mediterranean-style French Provencal villa with a terrace or balcony
- All meals and nutrition breaks, featuring gourmet spa cuisine
- A cryotherapy session designed to flush toxins and help reduce chronic pain and inflammation, a metabolic test to better understand the guest’s metabolism, or a BodPod session to gain knowledge of body fat and lean muscle mass, as recommended by the fitness director
- One specialty spa treatment, such as a hand and foot renewal, hydrating wrap, or similar treatment
- One rejuvenating facial and two 50-minute Cal-a-Vie massages
- One private fitness session with a 50-minute take-home program
- Full spa amenities, including two pools, an outdoor jacuzzi, a sauna, and a steam bath
- A meditation ceremony at the end of the stay to regard the guests’ intentions and put meaningful closure to their time at Cal-a-Vie Health Spa
- Complimentary transportation in a luxury Lexus vehicle to and from the San Diego International Airport upon arrival and departure
Lexus owners also receive a VIP welcome gift and 10 percent off the $7,300 cost per person (valid through March 2023).
“We want to provide a luxury experience from the moment our guests arrive to the day they depart. We care about creating life-changing wellness experiences for our guests and that’s exactly what we do here at Cal-a-Vie Health Spa,” says Terri Havens, owner of Cal-a-Vie Health Spa.
Miraval resorts are offering guests a “Lexus Drive Your Way to Wellness” custom experience for $495 per person (valid through March 2023). This one-day experience–ranging from six to eight hours–is available at the three Miraval resorts, located in Arizona, Austin and the Berkshires which includes a complimentary Lexus vehicle to use throughout the experience. Highlights include:
- An intention-setting ceremony with a Miraval Guide
- Scenic drives to various destinations where a private guide leads hiking, biking and swimming expeditions
- A chef-prepared picnic lunch and a locally-oriented activity, such as kayaking, paddle boarding or birdwatching
Each wellness package highlights the unique offerings available at the three Miraval resorts and is available to schedule directly through the selected property.
“We are excited to team up with Lexus to offer our guests exclusive drive experiences at each of our destination resorts and spas,” said Susan Santiago, head of Miraval operations at Hyatt. “These new and unique offerings allow us to immerse our guests in scenic, natural settings off-property that encourage external exploration and space for internal reflection. We look forward to continuing our mission of providing authentic experiences focused on our guests’ physical, spiritual, and mental wellbeing.”
Lexus deeply values the health and wellbeing of its guests, and comprehensive sanitization procedures are in place for each Lexus vehicle. Please also refer to each resort website for additional information on health and safety protocols. For more information or to book a Lexus Wellness Destination, click HERE or HERE.