Grab your ‘quarantinis’ and saddle up! “The Real Housewives of Dallas” premieres Tuesday, January 5 at 9pm ET/PT on Bravo. Returning for season five are Housewives: Brandi Redmond, D’Andra Simmons, Kameron Westcott, Kary Brittingham and Stephanie Hollman. There will also be a new housewife and physician Tiffany Moon, wasting no time inserting herself into the drama with the ladies. In addition, Jennifer Davis Long, a friend of the ladies, will also appear throughout the season.
Watch the Season Trailer: HERE
Coming up this season:
- This season, after years of being a doting mother and wife, Stephanie is eager to return to work and launches her own foundation. When her husband Travis questions her ability to follow through, she sets on a course to prove him wrong.
- Still reeling from her past mistakes, Brandi struggles to forgive herself and things get complicated for her when D’Andra’s friend Tiffany joins their circle of friends.
- D’Andra struggles to get in touch with her sensitive side and reconcile with a side of her family she hasn’t seen or spoken to in years. In an effort to become a more forgiving person, she enlists the help of a Shaman, but when conflict arises with Kary her new skills are quickly put to the test.
- With her house on the market, Kameron is desperately looking for a buyer before her dream house slips away, but her husband Court is keeping her in the dark on the logistics. As she struggles with her husband treating her as an equal partner, she also has trouble connecting with new housewife Tiffany.
- In an attempt to heal the wounds left behind by her chaotic childhood, Kary is working on rebuilding her relationship with her mother. Afraid of making the same mistake with her own children, the pandemic has prompted Kary to take a hard look at what is most important to her.
- Born in a small town just outside of Beijing, China, Tiffany Moon moved to the United States when she was just six years old. The product of extreme “Tiger Parents,” she graduated college at 19-years-old and medical school at 23, where she finished in the top ten percent of her class. Introduced to the ladies by D’Andra, Tiffany struggles to find the balance between her demanding job as a frontline worker during the pandemic and being a wife and a mother to her five-year-old twin girls.
“The Real Housewives of Dallas” is produced by Goodbye Pictures with Rich Bye, Darren Ward, Adam Karpel and Samantha Hartzband serving as Executive Producers. Andy Cohen also serves as an Executive Producer.
About Bravo Media:
Bravo is the premier lifestyle and entertainment brand that drives cultural conversation around its high-quality, interactive original content across all platforms. The network has a diverse slate of original programming that includes unscripted favorites such as Emmy Award-winning “Top Chef” and “Project Runway,” “Vanderpump Rules,” “Below Deck,” “Southern Charm,” and the popular “Million Dollar Listing” and “The Real Housewives” franchises. Bravo also boasts the only live late-night talk show on television with the critically acclaimed “Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen,” which has become a nightly destination for A-list celebrities. Available in 87 million homes, Bravo is a network of NBCUniversal Entertainment & Lifestyle Group, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience. Watch Bravo anywhere: on demand, online, or across mobile and connected TVs. Bravo has been an NBCUniversal cable network since December 2002 and first launched in December 1980.