is a comprehensive listening of products as well as services which we personally tested; and as a result, we recommend while in quarantine.
Adding more fun to your time in the sun, the reef-safe, biodegradable glitter collection introduces two new delicious smelling SPF 50+ sunscreens which are broad-spectrum UVA/UVB and are water-resistant for 80 minutes. Their products will get you beach ready!
They offer a spa-grade line of skincare, bath and hair care products, demonstrating the healing effects of a plant-based regimen.
- The Nourishing Shampoo
- Plant Based, Color Safe wash to purify and strengthen hair + scalp
- Gently cleanses hair + nourishes and invigorates scalp. Fortifies from root to tip and boosts bounce and shine. Color safe + sodium lauryl sulfate free.
- The Moisturizing Conditioner
- Plant Based, Color Safe treatment to smooth. silken and repair hair
- Moisturizes from root to tip with perfect balance. Repairs and rebuilds hair, while helping to detangle. Leaves hair smooth and silky. Color safe + sodium lauryl sulfate free.
COCOOIL started with a love for Coconut Oil & the Pacific Islands. During a trip to Fafa Island in the Kingdom of Tonga in 2011, the founders had a vision of a Luxury Skincare and Suncare range formulated with certified Fair Trade cold-pressed organic coconut oil. We only use coconut oil produced sustainably in the Pacific Islands, supporting local communities.
For those who look forward to trying those hotel bath and body items, here’s a better idea: the Lore Company makes simple essentials for everyday grooming and personal care routines. The brand’s line of deodorants, body washes, and bar soaps are made from organic and natural ingredients that smell fresh and are reliable throughout the day.