YouTube is a great place to watch videos and listen to your favorite music, but only when you have uninterrupted internet access. However, if you commute to work every day and find some spotty areas where there is no connection, it spoils all the fun. Yet,there is nothing you need to worry about at all. We are here to suggest a few ways you can enjoy your favorite music offline on YouTube. One of the lots is that you can use YouTube offline, and another is that you can download from YouTube using video downloader apps such as MP3Studio. Using either of these will enable you to watch your video and listen to your favorite playlist offline without any interruptions and internet connection.
But in the section hereafter, we will only discuss how you can access videos and music using Youtube offline. However, these offline music do not remain for more than 48 hours, and you have to sync with Youtube again to check availability. Let us not waste more time and move towards the steps to help you understand how to use YouTube offline.
Steps To Use Youtube Offline
We want to inform you beforehand that not all videos or audios are available offline, but most of them do offer this feature. These offline music are ad-sponsored, so you have to bear with one before enjoying your downloads. Now let us follow the steps below to learn how to use YouTube in an offline mode.
1. If you are using your mobile device, open the YouTube app, and if you are using your PC, then open Youtube on your browser.
2. Search and select the video or audio you want to consume in the offline mode to experience later.
3. Click on the Download button (it will not be available if the video does not have the feature), which you will find below the video, between the Share and Save buttons.
4. On clicking the button, you will be asked to select the resolution, which is Low, Medium, and HD, of the video you want for offline consumption.
5. Once you click Ok, the video will start downloading. After the download ends, you will see a blue tick, which indicates that the music is now ready for the offline mode.
Now that you have your videos and playlist ready for offline consumption, you only need to head to your YouTube app or browser. Then, open your Account tab and look for Saved Videos. And that’s it, enjoy your music all day long even without internet access.
Music is something that you can only enjoy uninterrupted. Hence, YouTube has it all sorted for you. Just a few clicks, a little patience, and there you are with all your favorite music that you can enjoy anytime and anywhere without an internet connection. We hope we have been able to help you understand how YouTube offline works and how you can consume the videos later. However, we would like to remind you that you will only enjoy them for 48 hours.