Check out the cover of FORTNITE X MARVEL: ZERO WAR #4, arriving this August
FORTNITE X MARVEL
ZERO WAR, the highly anticipated comic mini-series that will see the Marvel Universe collide with the world of Fortnite, kicks off next month! Written by veteran Marvel writer Christos Gage and Epic Games’ Chief Creative Officer Donald Mustard and drawn by artist Sergio Davíla, the five-issue saga will star heroes from both universes as they hunt down the elusive Zero Shard to save their respective realities from total collapse!
ZERO WAR #4, the threat to the Marvel Universe will become so great that Marvel’s most iconic villain will have no choice but to intervene… ENTER DOCTOR DOOM! Doom has thrown in with some of the most dangerous people in the Fortnite universe but what does Doom really want? And how far will he go to get it?
Each first print issue of FORTNITE X MARVEL: ZERO WAR contains a redeemable code to unlock a bonus digital cosmetic in Fortnite!
Here are the in-game items Marvel and Fortnite fans can look forward to unlocking in the coming months:
- FORTNITE X MARVEL: ZERO WAR #1 – New Spider-Man Outfit – Exclusive to comic buyers for a limited time!
- FORTNITE X MARVEL: ZERO WAR #2 – New Iron Man Wrap – Exclusive to comic buyers for a limited time!
- FORTNITE X MARVEL: ZERO WAR #3 – New Wolverine Pickaxe – Exclusive to comic buyers for a limited time!
- FORTNITE X MARVEL: ZERO WAR #4 – New FORTNITE X MARVEL: ZERO WAR Spray – Exclusive to comic buyers!
- FORTNITE X MARVEL: ZERO WAR #5 – New FORTNITE X MARVEL: ZERO WAR Loading Screen – Exclusive to comic buyers!
- Plus any fan who redeems all five codes will receive a new bonus FORTNITE X MARVEL: ZERO WAR Outfit!
Check out the FORTNITE X MARVEL: ZERO WAR #4 cover below as well as a variant cover by Stephanie Hans and pick up the debut issue of the comic series when it arrives on June 8. For more information, visit HERE.
To find a comic shop near you, visit HERE.
About Marvel Entertainment
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world’s most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of more than 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media for over eighty years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing, publishing, games, and digital media.
For more information visit HERE.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND/OR ARTWORK PLEASE CONTACT