From the Welsh seaside comes a deep detox for beautiful skin – 7th Heaven’s new Black Seaweed Peel Off Mask. This luxurious, mineral-infused skin treatment lifts away soil and grease to leave skin clear, healthy and glowing. The marine mask harnesses the skin-caring qualities of chopped black laver seaweed harvested on the coastline of Wales together with crushed sea buckthorn berries and sea salt.
- An ultra-deep cleansing formula straight from the sea
- Provides weekly detox to cleanse skin of dirt and grease, helping it to better absorb skin care products like moisturizers and serums
- Features chopped black laver seaweed from the coastline of Wales and crushed sea buckthorn berries
- These are pressed together to make a luxurious black peel-off mask
- Clears impurities that can cause blemishes and wrinkles, but won’t strip the skin
- Comes in single-serve pouches; perfect for travel
- Has a fresh, marine fragrance
- Thoroughly cleanse skin using warm water only; leave wet
- Apply mask
- Relax for 15-20 minutes
- Peel off gently and feel the difference
- Apply weekly
- MSRP $1.99 for a generous single-use .5 oz sachet
- Made in the U.K.
- Available for purchase at Walmart, Bed Bath & Beyond, Harmon Discount and Ulta
- Cruelty-free, member of BUAV/Leaping Bunny and PETA
For more information, please visit www.my7thheaven.com or contact Megan Bennett (email@example.com) or Chloe Licht (firstname.lastname@example.org) of Light Years Ahead
About 7th Heaven
7th Heaven is a line of face masks that are effective, inexpensive and loaded with natural ingredients. Known for “wow” fragrances and innovative ingredients, 7th Heaven is a division of Montagne Jeunesse LTD., a UK-based company that has been in business for 30 years, making natural beauty products with a minimum impact on all forms of life. The brand is sold in mass market and grocery outlets throughout the US including Walmart and Ulta Beauty. Products sell for under $3. 7th Heaven is a cruelty free company and member of BUAV/Leaping Bunny and PETA.