Rihanna is a large-format, lavishly produced 504-page book with more than 1,000 photos featuring intimate moments from her life and creative journey. Retail price: $150
- This hardcover book is 12-5/8 x 16-1/2 inches | 420 x 320 mm (portrait).
- The edition has a full cover photo with the title debossed and stamped in matte white foil.
- A custom-dyed, hot pink cloth on the spine wraps around the back cover, with the title silkscreened in white on the spine and the Phaidon logo blind debossed on the back cover.
- Additional features include: 3 paper stocks, 7 single- and double-page gatefolds, 9 bound-in booklets, 1 tip-in sheet, and a double-sided, removable poster (31-1/2 x 23-5/8 inches | 800 x 600 mm).
- Includes a custom-designed black carton with a carrying handle.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Rihanna (b. 1988, Barbados) is a nine-time Grammy Award–winning recording artist, song-writer, actress, philanthropist, and entrepreneur. She has sold 60 million albums and 215 million digital tracks worldwide, making her the top-selling digital artist of all time. Rihanna launched her beauty line Fenty Beauty in 2017, her lingerieline Savage X Fenty in 2018, and most recently her luxury fashion line FENTY in 2019.
Phaidon is a global publisher of books on art,architecture, design, fashion, photography, andpopular culture, as well as cookbooks, children’sbooks, and travel books. The company is basedin London and New York City, with additionaloffices in Paris and Berlin. With over 1,500 titlesin print, Phaidon books are sold in over 100countries and are printed in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Mandarin, and dozens ofother languages. Since the publisher’s foundingin Vienna in 1923, Phaidon has sold more than 42 million books worldwide.