Splash House is a 3 day multi-venue music festival in Palm Springs. Its location sits alongside 3 hotel resorts and with GA passes, you are able to attend all 3 resorts and shuttles. As the name mentions, the venue is filled with fun and swimming pools. The festival runs from June 8-10 & Aug 10-12. More info is listed below:
- Splash House is a 21+ Festival. ID is required for wristband pickup and re-entry to all venues.
- A Splash House admission wristband includes access to all three hotel venues on Saturday and Sunday, subject to capacity.
- Hotel venues open at 12:00p (noon)* Saturday & Sunday and run until sundown
- Everyone is subject to search on entry to pool venues
- Re-entry is allowed at all venues, subject to capacity.
- Splash House shuttles are complimentary and run between all venues.
- Parking will be available for General Admission guests near the Renaissance Hotel.
- Hotel Package guests will receive an email one week prior to show date with all hotel and check in details.
- After Hours is a separately ticketed entry at the Palm Springs Air Museum. All Splash House policies apply.
- Splash House hotel packages do not include access to After Hours.
- After Hours opens at 9:00pm on Friday and Saturday and runs until 2:00AM
Visit http://www.splashhouse.com for tickets and more info.