What is another way to celebrate your summer without heading down to Splash House? The three day event is closing in this weekend August 10-12 in Palm Springs, so make sure you check it out! With a great lineup of artists awaiting, this has been a highly successful event throughout the years thanks to its dedicated fans. This is definitely a festival you don’t want to miss. The shows are being hosted at the Renaissance, Riviera, and Saguaro hotels, with an afterparty taking place inside the Palm Springs Air Museum, filled with vintage aircrafts. The music festival is hosted along a poolside stage near all three resorts. GA passes come with admission to all three resorts and shuttles running all weekend.
Splash House is a 3 day multi-venue music festival in Palm Springs. Its location sits alongside 3 hotel resorts and with GA passes, you are able to attend all 3 resorts and shuttles. As the name mentions, the venue is filled with fun and swimming pools. The festival runs from June 8-10 & Aug 10-12. More info is listed below:
- Splash House is a 21+ Festival. ID is required for wristband pickup and re-entry to all venues.
- A Splash House admission wristband includes access to all three hotel venues on Saturday and Sunday, subject to capacity.
- Hotel venues open at 12:00p (noon)* Saturday & Sunday and run until sundown
- Everyone is subject to search on entry to pool venues
- Re-entry is allowed at all venues, subject to capacity.
- Splash House shuttles are complimentary and run between all venues.
- Parking will be available for General Admission guests near the Renaissance Hotel.
- Hotel Package guests will receive an email one week prior to show date with all hotel and check in details.
- After Hours is a separately ticketed entry at the Palm Springs Air Museum. All Splash House policies apply.
- Splash House hotel packages do not include access to After Hours.
- After Hours opens at 9:00pm on Friday and Saturday and runs until 2:00AM
Visit http://www.splashhouse.com for tickets and more info.