Enjoy National Tequila Day at the Cocktail Crawl and Block Party on July 24th in Downtown Santa Monica! Local venues Lanea, Cult and The Craftsman are coming together to celebrate with tequila tastings, food and drink specials DJs, and live music!
Tickets are available HERE.
VIP tickets are $25 and include:
- Cocktail Crawl Block Party with live DJs and Bands
- 2 Drink Tickets for Tequila Cocktails at Cult or Lanea
- 1 Tequila Tasting Ticket
- $8 featured tequila cocktails at each location
- Additional Food & Drink Specials
- A chance to win a Grande Fiesta Pack from Lanea containing eight tacos of your choice, chips and pico de gallo, four handmade canned cocktails, a mini piata and 2 signed canned cocktails by the Chainsmokers (value $100)
Lanea is a spirit-driven cocktail bar located one block from the beach, that focuses on an extensive selection of over 400 hand-selected mezcals and tequilas. Lanea brings the spirit of Mexico to Santa Monica with authentic Mexican cuisine from Petra Zavaleta’s East L.A., family-run restaurant Barbakush. Their cocktail program incorporates wellness-driven ingredients as well as the food and beverage programs utilize a no-waste philosophy using the stems from herbs to develop syrups for cocktails and bones from the barbacoa to make a consome that is served with chipotle chickpeas. Lanea is located at 217 Broadway, Santa Monica, CA, and is open for indoor and outdoor dining, takeout and delivery.