1. What was the biggest inspiration that got you to where you are now in the music industry?
Growing up, I always loved “putting on a show” or performing. I would watch videos of Britney Spears and *NSYNC and dream to be on stage one day. My mom has always been and will always be my inspiration and number one supporter because she’s always supported me while following my dreams and has never given up on me!
2. Which song of yours are you most proud of, and why?
I would say my new song “Hola” because it is the first song that I released through Pitbull’s label Mr. 305. Signing to him and his label was such an amazing moment in my life and I can’t wait for the world to hear the rest of the music I have in store!
3. How did you first get involved with acting, and how has it contributed to your overall skills and experience in the entertainment industry?
I have actually been acting since I was about 8 years old. As I said before, I have always loved putting on a show and being in front of the camera. I think being a good actor really helps portray my emotions/feelings through my dancing and music. I really feel they all go hand and hand.
4. What has been one of the most memorable experiences working with another artist, and why?
JLO JLO JLO! Anyone that knows me/follows me knows how obsessed I am with her and to be able to have had the opportunity to meet and film a video with her was truly a dream come true! Throughout the years, we have always had a lot of similarities and I would love to one day do a song with her or be in a movie with her. Fingers crossed!
5. What kinds of messages do you intend to communicate to your different audiences and fans?
I hope to always promote positivity and inspire anyone who ever watches my content or listens to my music. I am so grateful to have such amazing supporters from all around the world and I want them to always know that I am here for them for whatever they are going through and that they are not alone.
6. How have you been able to juggle dancing, acting, singing, songwriting, and much more?
It definitely isn’t easy, but when you truly love what you do, you make it work! I am almost obsessed with what I do and love it so much that I never want to stop! I also think life is about balance and I try to balance everything so that I don’t overwhelm myself.
7. In what ways do you feel empowered, and how can you spread this sense of empowerment to others?
I feel most empowered when I make someone else happy or feel good. Helping others has always been a huge passion of mine so when I see other people feeling empowered, it empowers me!
8. After getting into the modeling world very early in your life, how did this help you progress your later pursuits?
Starting to model at an early age really taught me a lot about what hard work and discipline meant. I think it also got me to be even more comfortable with myself and truly love who I was !
9. If you were to give your younger self some advice about “making it” in the realm of entertainment, what would it be?
I know this might sound “cliche,” but it would be to never give up and never let other people bring you down. I was extremely sensitive growing up (I still am) but I would always worry about what other people thought of me. Now with social media, I know it’s really hard to not let what other people say affect you, but if you believe in and don’t give up on yourself, I promise you that your dreams will come true!
10. What’s the next major goal you hope to achieve as an artist?
My all-time dream goal is to go on tour and meet/perform for all of my amazing fans around the world. I also hope to continue putting out music and keep inspiring!