Mexican-American celebrity tattoo artist Mister Cartoon is teaming up with Modelo for Día de los Muertos, as Modelo launches the Raise One In Their Honor campaign, a digital experience where consumers can honor their deceased loved ones by creating a shareable living altar, or ofrendas.
Consumers 21+ can visit InTheirHonor.ModeloUSA.com to create their own digital altar to celebrate and honor the life of a deceased loved one, 21 or older. Fans can then enter their digital altar into the Modelo Dia de los Muertos Living Altar Contest for a chance to win their own memorial tattoo from Mister Cartoon. The contest opens on October 11, 2022, and the winner will be chosen by Mister Cartoon.
Lastly, the illustrious artist was able to elaborate on the following:
- His involvement with Modelo for Día de los Muertos 2022
- His commitment to helping fans honor their loved ones during the Modelo Día de los Muertos Living Altar Contest
- What it’s like to partner with Modelo for the second year in a row
- What he hopes to see out of design submissions
- His tattoo career (Beyoncé, Snoop Dogg, Travis Barker)