Tilray’s Fan-Favorite Breweries Have Big Game Beers for the Biggest Football Game of the Year
As football fans gear up for the biggest showdown of the year, Tilray Brands, (“Tilray” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: TLRY; TSX: TLRY), a leading cannabis lifestyle and craft beer and beverage, consumer product goods company, is unveiling its craft beer locks for the big game. Whether you’re looking for a crispy, juicy, or hoppy brew, Tilray’s acclaimed craft breweries across the country have you covered. From east to west and north to south, Tilray’s BIG GAME BEERS are serving up the perfect brews for gameday on Feb 11.
- 10 Barrel Pub Beer: We could go into fancy descriptions, such as herbal spice, grassy, green apple, but who are we kidding? Pub Beer is crisp, refreshing and brewed to fuel CHEAP FUN! This beer is as easy drinking as it gets, and pairs perfectly with gameday shenanigans, nachos, and wings.
- Widmer Brothers Hefe: Can you really be friends with a beer? Once you meet Widmer Brothers Hefeweizen, with its telltale golden haze and juicy slice of lemon, you will agree that it is the perfect companion for watching the big game. Now available in 18-pack cans so all of your friends can enjoy this perfect match any day of the week.
- Redhook Big Ballard India Pale Ale (IPA):“Go big or go home,” as the saying goes. In the biggest moments when everything is on the line, champions go big. When it comes to games, it doesn’t get bigger than this. That’s why the Big Game calls for a Big Ballard. With bold and aggressive hops, a deep golden body and a crisp finish, this is a West-Coast Style Imperial IPA that lives up to the occasion. The answer is right in front of you, Captain. Big Game? Go Big Ballard.
- Green Flash West Coast IPA: Kick off your party with the unrivaled flavor of our West Coast IPA – a craft beer legend and monumental adventure of hops. Crafted with five different hop varietals, it’s a wave of pine, citrus, and grapefruit zest, backed by a solid defense of rich caramel undertones.
- Alpine Nelson IPA: If you’re showing up for gameday, it’s Nelson or nothing. Crafted with the exceptional Nelson Sauvin hop, this hazy straw-hued ale scores big with its tropical hop aroma and a winning blend of pine, fruity notes, and smooth European rye malts. With a perfect 100 RateBeer score, Nelson IPA is the MVP of your football party and will have everyone cheering.
- Breckenridge Avalanche Amber Ale: A long-time gameday favorite, this classic American amber blends pale, chocolate, and caramel malts in a well-rounded, flavorful beer. Caramel malts lend whispers of toffee sweetness, while a touch of bittering hops ensures a crisp, clean finish. Avalanche has long been a gameday fan favorite, pleasing both the craft aficionado with its complexity and the easy-drinking preferences of those seeking something to come back to time and again. Make this amber ale the MVP of your party line up.
- Shock Top Belgian White: A future first-ballot hall of famer, Shock Top’s iconic Belgian White Ale was brewed for the gridiron. This easy-drinking brew features a refreshing wheat base, subtle spice notes, and a hint of citrus. It’s a must-have for any watch party cooler.
- Montauk Cold Day IPA: With slight haze and crisp, juicy notes, Cold Day IPA warms your spirit and reminds you that freezing days are still beautiful ones… especially when it’s gameday.
- Blue Point Toasted Lager: Elevate your Sunday spread with Blue Point’s Toasted Lager, a smooth and balanced lager that makes every moment of the big game unforgettable. Pairs perfectly with wings, chips, pizza, and all the other gameday snacks.
- SweetWater 420 Extra Pale Ale: The Southern craft classic for any big game watch party, whether you are circling up with your buds on the couch or raising a pint for every first down at your favorite watering hole. With low bitterness and a crisp finish, you can count on this go-to target as being fresh, flavorful, and well-balanced every time.
For product availability, please visit our brand websites linked above. Always drink responsibly.