‘It’s one of the most daring designs by Toyota!’ – 360
What’s New for 2024 Tacoma
• Standard i-FORCE turbocharged 2.4-liter fourcylinder engine produces up to 278 horsepower, 317 lb.-ft. of torque.
• Available i-FORCE MAX turbocharged 2.4-liter fourcylinder hybrid powertrain produces 326 horsepower, 465 lb.-ft. of torque.
• All-new Trailhunter is a factory-developed overlanding rig built from the ground up with the latest integrated off-road equipment from ARB, Old Man Emu, and RIGID.
• Baja-inspired TRD Pro debuts segment-first IsoDynamic Performance Seat for enhanced off-road driving control and comfort.
• Tacoma adds new XtraCab long bed configuration for enhanced interior functionality and maximum cargo capacity
• Available 14-inch touchscreen displays latest Toyota Audio Multimedia system.
• Toyota Safety Sense 3.0 standard on all models.
• Designed, engineered, and assembled for the U.S. market.
2024 Tacoma Grades:
SR, SR5, TRD, PreRunner TRD, Sport TRD
Off-Road Limited Trailhunter TRD Pro Configurations:
Two-door XtraCab w/ 6-foot bed
Four-door Double Cab w/ 5-foot bed Four-door Double Cab w/ 6-foot bed Colors:
Supersonic Red, Blue Crush Metallic, Underground, Wind Chill Pearl, Solar Octane, Celestial Silver Metallic, Black, Ice Cap, and Bronze Oxide.
TRD Pro-exclusive color will be announced this summer.
Additional information visit HERE.