The 2020 Quail Motorsports Gathering releases it’s award finalists for exemplary vehicles.
This year’s Quail Motorsports Gathering has published it’s automobile award finalists for the ‘Spirit of The Quail.’ The ‘Spirit of The Quail’ based on design, history, engineering, enduring relevance, and performance for its era. Below are the 2020 The Quail’s Digital Car Week ‘Spirit of The Quail’ Award Finalists:
- Barry Connally’s 1964 Triumph Spitfire
- Ann Brockinton Lee’s 1933 Duesenberg SJ
- Joe Hurwich’s 1949 Alfa Romeo 6c 2500 SS Cabriolet by Pinin Farina
- Fritz Kaiser’s 1968 Lamborghini Miura P400
- Joseph Salvo’s 1967 Porsche 911 S Soft Window Targa
- Joseph Storm’s 1969 Ferrari 365 GT
Tune into The Quail Events Social Media channels or The Petersen Automotive Museum’s YouTube Channel at 1:45pm PST on Friday, August 14 where the winner will be announced.