If you can’t decide between beer or whiskey
• 1.5 parts Jameson Caskmates Stout
• Heavy cream, to top
• 7-10 drops peppermint extract
• 2 teaspoons turbinado sugar
• 10 mint leaves
• 2.5 parts hot coffee
• Put the heavy cream into a glass or stainless steel bowl. Add peppermint extract and whip it using a handheld mixer until it has thickened but is still pourable.
• Place the sugar in the glass and muddle the mint into the sugar. Pour the hot coffee in and stir until the sugar is dissolved. Add Jameson Caskmates Stout and stir.
• Slowly pour the whipped heavy cream over the back of a spoon.
• Garnish with mint.
Pairs perfectly with Corned Beef and Cabbage Sliders
Perfect for St. Patrick’s Day brunch
• 1 part Jameson Caskmates IPA
• 12 parts IPA beer (hoppy and citrus IPAs are ideal)
• 3 parts grapefruit juice
• Grapefruit peel for garnish
• Pour Jameson Caskmates IPA and the grapefruit juice into a glass
• Top it off with the IPA beer
• Garnish with a grapefruit peel
Pairs perfectly with Jameson Soda Bread with Jameson Butter
For those with a sweet tooth
• 1 part Jameson Original
• 1 part hazelnut liqueur
• 1 part Irish cream
• Combine ingredients in a shaker filled 2/3 with ice.
• Shake until thoroughly chilled, then strain into a chilled cocktail glass over cracked ice.
Pairs perfectly with Grasshopper Pie with Jameson Hot Fudge