Below are today’s winners and last day schedule for Sirha Lyon 2023
January 22nd contest results:
- Flexitarian Contest: Gold medal: Tanguy Escandel and Guy Barbin ; Silver medal: Damien Pinot and Stéphane Fonlupt ; Bronze medal: Thomas Cosse and Flavien Carucci
- Barista French Championship: Gold medal: Brice Robin ; Silver medal: Tom Balerin ; Bronze medal: Marie Picoche
- European Butcher Competition: Gold medal: Nolwenn Coureau and Paolo Desbois ; Silver medal: Alban Fillion and Patrick Larbi ; Bronze medal: Monia Andreoni and Madji Youri
- Coffee in Good Spirits France Championship: Gold medal: Charlène Cabioche ; Silver medal: Alexis Figini ; Bronze medal: Imad Hachad
- France Cezve/Ibrik Championship: Gold medal: Pierre de Chantérac ; Silver medal: Louai Zaidan ; Bronze medal: Elias Sfeir
Sirha Food Forum – Theme: Increased human creativity
- Attend the pitches of two of the 12 Sirha Innovation Awards winners
- Disover the masterclass of the day, on the theme of Gastronomy & Tradition, hosted by a Chef and illustrated by a live performance at 12:35pm.
- Watch an interview on the replicability of restaurant models.
- Find two round tables on the subject of digital and the future of gestures and gestures of the future.
- To round off the scene, Bruno Verjus, chef of the two-starred Parisian restaurant Table, is giving his testimony.
- Bocuse d’Or: last day of competition. This year, the candidates will compete on monkfish for the platter test and on the theme “Feed the Kids” for education on eating well. This year, the jury is chaired by Davy Tissot, Bocuse d’Or 2021 and the honorary president Dominique Crenn.
> Schedule: 9am to 6pm – Sirha Chefs Area. Awards ceremony at 6pm.
- European Sugar Art Championship: The last day of competition for the candidates who will have to create an artistic work of art in pulled sugar, blown sugar, ribbon and other original techniques. This year they will have to impress the honorary president Stéphane Glacier, M.O.F., on the theme of Salvador Dalí.
> Schedule: 9am to 5pm – Sirha Bake & Pastry. Awards ceremony at 5pm.
- French National Cheesemongers’ contest : final and awards ceremony. For the 14th edition of the competition, 8 candidates will put forward their knowledge and know-how during 5 practical and theoretical tests. Who will win the title of French champion?
> Schedule: 9am to 12pm – Sirha Food Trade. Awards ceremony at 5pm.
- Cheese & Chef : This competition features 8 pairs of chefs and cheesemongers who will have two hours to prepare a cheese and a basket of goodies on a plate. The candidates will have to compose under the watchful eye of Hervé Mons, M.O.F. and president of the competition.
> Schedule: 12:30pm to 4:30pm – Sirha Food Trade. Awards ceremony at 5pm.
To discover the exhibition of the 81 Sirha Innovations products, including the twelve winning products of the Sirha Innovation Awards, go to the Place des Lumières until 23rd January.
For additional info click here.