GXVE is anything but ordinary. Pronounced “give,” it represents Gwen’s passion for makeup. From her signature sharp brows and bold red lip, Gwen‘s obsession with makeup started at an early age, when she was a makeup artist in Orange County, CA, working the department store beauty counters. Before the music, there was makeup—makeup to get her ready for a show, date night, or even the carpool line.
Nearly 4 years in the making, GXVE was created for the community of creative people who love makeup and find their inspiration there. It offers artistry for all and embraces the “GXVE” and take that happens between beauty lovers when they share their unique forms of makeup self-expression. The “GX” represents the way Gwen has forever signed her name—”G” and “x”—a kiss.
The bold, high-performance GXVE launch collection features a series of products that are quintessentially “Gwen”. In over 30 years, she has never revealed her signature shade of red lipstick. Now, fans can enjoy this Stefani staple in 3 different lip formats. All formulas are clean, vegan and cruelty-free and the lipsticks, eyeshadow quads and brow pencils are housed in eco-conscious refillable packaging.
- Original Me High Performance Matte Lipstick ($26) in Original Recipe
- Anaheim Shine High Performance Satin Lipstick ($26) in Original Recipe
- I’m Still Here Lightweight Longwear Matte Liquid Lipstick ($24) in Original Recipe
- Eye See in Color Multidimensional Eyeshadow Quads ($28) (4 sets)
- Waterproof Line It Up 24-Hour Pencil Liner ($21) in 2 Shades
- Hella On Point Ultra Fine Brow Pencil ($24) in 7 Shades
- Most Def Instant Definition Sculpting Brow ($24) in 7 Shades