Los Angeles streetwear label PLEASURES, in collaboration with global sportswear brand Reebok, have confirmed a May 5 release for their PLEASURES x Reebok Classic Leather Trail, a utilitarian outdoor-inspired take on the historic Reebok running shoe.
PLEASURES x Reebok Classic Leather Trail, Available May 5
“Classic Leather has received thousands of different iterations over multiple decades,” mentioned PLEASURES Co-Founder Alex James. “We wanted to make a trail version that was vastly different on all angles, focusing on the idea of wearable functionality to go from the street to the trail, seamlessly.”
Design highlights include:
- Vibrant Neon Mint/Core Black color execution.
- Backside metal lace hook for reinforcement.
- Layered CORDURA® re/cor™ fabric for longevity, paired with high density printed nylon and nubuck across upper.
- Rugged rubber outsole with heel guard.
- Special PLEASURES logo covering Reebok Union Jack window box.
- Custom graphic sock liner.
In closing, James speaks to the enduring PLEASURES x Reebok partnership: “The Reebok team truly understands the PLEASURES ethos and design aesthetic, so much so that each new collaborative concept is a level up from the previous. We love directing our creative energy into such classic styles. This is one of our favorite partnerships to date.”