JW Marriott “Top of Mind” News Roundup – Early Summer Edition
- JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort & Spa: Those with a Walt Disney World Annual Pass can make their visit even more magical by booking a stay at JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort & Spa. From now through September 30, 2021, the property is offering a special package with up to 25% savings across select dates, when Walt Disney World Annual Passholders use promo code QWH to book their stay. Whenever downtime is needed, guests can unwind at Spa by JW, take a dip at the outdoor pool and enjoy delectable dishes at illume, the rooftop lounge offering the best views of the Disney fireworks.
- JW Marriott Gold Coast Resort & Spa: For those looking for an immersive “seed to table” experience, JW Marriott Gold Coast Resort & Spa, the brand’s first hotel in Australia, offers classes in the property’s JW Garden where guests are taught about sustainability, herbs, vegetables and how to cultivate produce. Guests also have the opportunity to plant while on property and receive a JW Garden post-card with seeds ready to do some planting at home. There’s also a new Worm Farm families can visit to learn about healthy plant fertilization and see the critters in action.
- JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa: With Italy now open, travelers can book a stay at JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa, situated on the private island of Isola delle Rose. The property is home to JW Venice Spa, the perfect place to unwind while taking in amazing views of the Venetian skyline. The spa features a sauna, bio-sauna, hammam and a beautiful heated indoor and outdoor vitality pool. From now through October 31, 2021, the property is offering a Spa Wellness Moments package that includes 20% off on all Spa treatments along with daily breakfast at Cucina Restaurant for up to 2, evening in-room delivery of healthy canapés and an herbal infusion.
- JW Marriott Mussoorie Walnut Grove Resort & Spa: For a one-of-a-kind wellness experience while in India, travelers can head to JW Marriott Mussoorie Walnut Grove Resort & Spa and book an immersive yoga class with the property’s in-house yoga instructor where guests practice against the backdrop of the Himalayas. Afterwards, to be one with nature, guests can visit the property’s Bird Sanctuary, a part of Rajaji National Park, to observe a variety of colorful birds and possibly spot goats, deer, bears and possibly a panther or leopard.
- JW Marriott L.A. Live: Those looking for a private dining experience in Los Angeles this summer can head to JW Marriott L.A. Live and book one of the “Cottages at Savoca” – private dining greenhouses located on the hotel’s patio dotted with topiaries, lanterns, twinkling lights as well as stunning views of the LA skyline. The hotel also offers a Rooftop Dinner and Movie Series, which includes a two-course meal served al fresco on the hotel’s rooftop pool deck. Dinner is accompanied by popular movie screenings every Friday and Saturday evening.
- JW Marriott Marco Island: As an effort to give the gift of food from afar, JW Marriott Marco Island created an extensive digital recipe book with recipes from the 10 F+B outlets on property. This will be the summer of social gatherings and it’s time to create refreshing and one-of-a-kind dishes from home to impress guests. With help from the hotel’s culinary team, home cooks can create their sweet and salty spin on a salad, Watermelon Sugar (for Harry Styles fans everywhere), a traditional and delectable Hoisin Pork Belly Bao, crowd pleaser Crispy Potato Wedges and so much more.
What’s Open and What’s Coming in 2021
NOW OPEN – JW Marriott Shanghai Fengxian:Located on Hangzhou Bay in the city’s Fengxian seaside district, just an hour’s drive south of metropolitan Shanghai, the new hotel promises to be a sophisticated and luxurious sanctuary designed to let guest’s relax and rediscover a sense of balance in mind and body, as well as a convenient gateway to Shanghai and nearby cities such as Hangzhou and Suzhou.
NOW OPEN – JW Marriott Monterrey Valle: Located in the heart of San Pedro Garza García, one of the most up-and-coming financial and economic centers of Latin America, is the newJW Monterrey Valle. Guests staying at the 233-room property can nourish their bodies and revitalize their spirits at the Spa offering a number of selected treatments or at the luxurious outdoor pool, dine at the hotel’s on-site restaurants featuring cutting edge cuisine and more. The hotel’s location allows guests to easily explore Monterrey’s sprawling industrial and business center, home to a number of high-fashion shops and beloved restaurants, as well as the natural beauty of the region at Chipinque National Park.
OPENING JULY 2021 – JW Marriott Charlotte: Located in the heart of Charlotte’s financial district, across the street from the Charlotte Convention Center, will be JW Marriott Charlotte. Guests staying at the 381-room property will be able to easily explore favorite local attractions including the Nascar Hall of Fame, Bank of America Stadium and enjoy the city’s thrilling nightlife and shopping options. The property’s luxurious rooms are equipped with upscale amenities, a 24-hour fitness center, rooftop lounge & pool, Spa by JW, and an authentic restaurant dining reflecting local culinary favorites.