Bravo pays tribute to WorldPride, the largest Pride celebration in the world, marking the 50th anniversary of the Stonewall Uprising and 50 years of LGBTQIA+ liberation, with social, digital and on-air content throughout June, culminating with a Bravo float in the New York City Pride March on Sunday, June 30. Led by Andy Cohen and 15 Bravolebrities, the float will include:
- Captain Sandy Yawn from “Below Deck Mediterranean”
- Reza Farahan from “Shahs of Sunset”
- Patricia Altschul from “Southern Charm”
- Nene Leakes, Cynthia Bailey & Eva Marcille from “The Real Housewives of Atlanta”
- Leeanne Locken from “The Real Housewives of Dallas”
- Teresa Giudice, Melissa Gorga & Margaret Josephs from “The Real Housewives of New Jersey”
- Dorinda Medley & Sonja Morgan from “The Real Housewives of New York”
- Kelly Dodd from “The Real Housewives of Orange County”
- Gizelle Bryant from “The Real Housewives of Potomac”
- And Bravo guests: Daryn Carp (host & Andy Cohen’s assistant), Gay Shark (from “Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen,”) Jackie Cox (Drag Lisa Rinna), Chelsea Piers (Drag Erika Jayne), Ginger Snap (Drag Captain Sandy) and Paige Turner (Drag Lisa Vanderpump)
“Bravo has a long history of representing the LGBTQ community through its programming,” said Andy Cohen, host and executive producer of Bravo’s ‘Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen.’ “I’m proud to be a part of this network and its history, and I’m honored to be marching toward another 50 years of progress and equality.“
Marching along the float will be Bravo staff joined by OUT@NBCUniversal, NBCUniversal’slesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and straight ally employee alliance, along with NBC 4 and Telemundo 47. “All throughout June, Bravo will have a variety of WorldPride coverage on its social media feeds as well as content all month long on BravoTV.com. In addition, Bravo will feature a special on-air logo that will animate the days of the Los Angeles Pride March and the New York City Pride March on June 9 and June 30, respectively. Download Bravo’s Pride logo here, and follow @bravotv on Instagram and Twitter for updates all month long.
About Bravo Media:
Bravo Media is the premier lifestyle and entertainment brand that drives cultural conversation around its high-quality, interactive original content across all platforms. The network has a diverse slate of original programming that includes the scripted anthology series “Dirty John,” along with unscripted favorites such as Emmy Award-winning “Top Chef” & “Project Runway,” “Vanderpump Rules,” “Below Deck,” “Southern Charm,” and the popular “Million Dollar Listing” and “The Real Housewives” franchises. Bravo also boasts the only live late-night talk show on television with the critically acclaimed “Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen,” which has become a nightly destination for A-list celebrities. Available in 87 million homes, Bravo is a program service of NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. Watch Bravo anywhere: on demand, online, or across mobile and connected TVs. Bravo has been an NBCUniversal cable network since December 2002 and first launched in December 1980.