WHAT + WHERE + WHEN: PATRÓN Tequila, the ultimate party-starter, was at the core of where art, music and culture intersect at Miami Art Week 2023, taking the most talked about parties of the weekend to the next level!
To kick-off the weekend, on Thursday night (12/7), PATRÓN brought out the big energy at the:
- Exclusive tasting of the PATRÓN prestige portfolio on the GMG Yacht: PATRÓN hosted a tequila tasting of their prestige portfolio where Jessica Wang, Dale Moss and Jaime Jaquez Jr. stopped by for sips of PATRÓN EL ALTO and PATRÓN EL CIELO during golden hour at the Gallery Art House Yacht overlooking Biscayne Bay.
- Vintage Frames x Trouble Andrew with PATRÓN: Trouble Andrew teamed up with Vintage Frames on a first of its kind project to transform the VF Miami into a Bodega-style art installation called Underground Snax. PATRÓN joined the occasion as the exclusive spirits at the event, that included guests like Tyga, Nore, Bobbi Althoff, CeeLo Green, and Jonathan Cheban (aka FOODGOD).
- Art of Permanence Party with PATRÓN: PATRÓN entered the Gallery Art House for a night of music, spirits, design-driven dining options and non-stop entertainment, including live performances from DJs Isaac Hindin-Miller and Mojave Grey.
On Friday, the celebrations for PATRÓN continued with appearances at:
- Lori Harvey x YEVRAH Swim Brunch: Lori Harvey gathered with friends at Casadonna for an intimate brunch with PATRÓN Tequila to celebrate her swimwear brand Yevrah Swim by Lori Harvey.
- Vibes Only Day Party with PATRÓN: Guests joined PATRÓN for an afternoon pool party with signature cocktails such as PATRÓN Ranch Waters, PATRÓN EL CIELO Spritz and more, while DJ Austin Millz set the vibes with a smooth set.
- Exclusive tasting of the PATRÓN prestige portfolio on the GMG Yacht: PATRÓN hosted a second tequila tasting of their prestige portfolio where Meredith Duxbury and Patrick Ta stopped by for sips of PATRÓN EL ALTO and PATRÓN EL CIELO, during golden hour at the Gallery Art House Yacht overlooking Biscayne Bay.
- NYLON House: PATRÓN EL ALTO, the exclusive spirits sponsor of the night, unlocked peak party mode at NYLON House. The transcendent celebratory experience of art, music and technology brought guests like Janelle Monáe, Meredith Duxbury, Jeremy Pope. Rickey Thompson, Patrick Ta, Denzel Dion, Jaime Jaquez Jr, and Jonathan Cheban (aka FOODGOD), and included special performances by Rampa, Desiree, Talon, among others.
To close out the weekend, PATRÓN made a final appearance at the Meta Mixed Reality Party and NYLON Nights:
- Meta Mixed Reality Party: To elevate the day-long celebration, PATRÓN served signature cocktails like the PATRÓN Spicy Margarita and PATRÓN Reposado Espresso Martini at the Meta Mixed Reality Party, which featured amazing DJ sets and performances, and guests Victoria Monét and Rickey Thompson.
- NYLON Nights with PATRÓN: The party continued at NYLON Nights with the prestige tequila PATRÓN EL ALTO, where guests toasted to the end of Miami Art Week.
WHY: Each December, the best of art and culture come together for an immersive, artist-driven weekend of celebrations at Miami Art Week. This year, PATRÓN Tequila took the most talked about parties on South Beach to next level.
From partnering with NYLON House, SOHO House, Gallery Media Group, Vintage Frames and Lori Harvey × YEVRAH Swim, PATRÓN Tequila remained at the forefront of every occasion – bringing people together for extraordinary moments and serving up the perfect drinks for the iconic celebrations.
Like Art Basel, PATRÓN Tequila brings people together for moments of celebration, encouraging those who wish to experience the very best of everything. Using 100% naturally perfect ingredients (agave, water and yeast) and crafted in small batches to ensure consistency and quality, PATRÓN has one goal in mind and that’s to create the finest tequila in the world.
WHO WAS THERE:
- Exclusive PATRÓN EL ALTO Tasting on GMG Yacht
- Vintage Frames x Trouble Andrew with PATRÓN
- Art of Permanence Party with PATRÓN
- Isaac Hindin-Miller
- Mojave Grey
- Vibes Only Day Party with PATRÓN
- Austin Millz
- Exclusive PATRÓN EL ALTO Tasting on GMG Yacht
- Lori Harvey x YEVRAH Swim Brunch
- NYLON House
ABOUT PATRÓN EL ALTO
PATRÓN EL ALTO’s impressively rare and masterfully aged tequila was handcrafted from the finest 100% Weber Blue Agave and is the result of over 300 tastings over four years from legendary Master Distiller David Rodriguez and his talented team of distilling artisans. The exceptional liquid contains a selection of the best Reposado, Añejo, and Extra Añejo tequilas – resulting in a naturally smooth and sweet taste with subtle notes of figs, honey, caramel, dried fruit and vanilla.
Where can you find PATRÓN EL ALTO?
- SRP: $179
- Available locally at retailers and in select bars and nightclubs in the following markets: Los Angeles, New York, Miami, Las Vegas
ABOUT PATRÓN EL CIELO
The ultimate innovation in silver tequila, PATRÓN EL CIELO is the first four times distilled prestige tequila in the world. Made with the highest quality 100% Weber Blue Agave with only 100% natural ingredients, PATRÓN EL CIELO is crafted with the smallest copper pot still at Hacienda PATRÓN. Often misconceived as a culprit for diluting flavors, the unique distillation process for PATRÓN EL CIELO actually “unlocked” and opened up the natural sweetness and smoothness from the agave. The perfect summer party starter, PATRÓN EL CIELO makes every moment shine bright from day to night.
Where can you find PATRÓN EL CIELO?
- SRP: $129
- Available globally