Revitalize your relationship in romantic Costa Rica. “Popular Getting the Love You Want” marriage workshop expands to Central America. 360 Magazine is pleased to hear about this amazing retreat as many people need a break from the world as this pandemic has caused many changes.
Costa Rica is a popular honeymoon destination and now thanks to The Marriage Restoration Project’s, “Getting the Love You Want” couples retreats, it’s now the destination helping couples save and revitalize their marriages.
Starting in October 2021 and throughout 2022, these successful marriage retreats will be held at the Autograph Collection’s El Mangroove beach resort in Guanacaste, Costa Rica.
Based on Imago Therapy, which focuses on transforming conflict into healing and growth by examining the early childhood experiences of each person, during the five-day retreat couples will:
- Be deeply heard by their spouse through a process that feels truly safe
- Discover and shed personal triggers that undermine the connection
- Comfortably talk about any issue in the relationship and remain connected
- Satisfy needs for physical and emotional connection
- Learn how to ask for what you want
- Remove negativity, retaliation, reactivity, anger, and blame through the Imago dialogue process
- Establish new rituals for re-romanticizing
- Shift the negative energy in 5 minutes or less!
Twenty years ago Rabbi Shlomo and Rivka Slatkin’s own marriage was hanging on by a thread and Imago Therapy helped revitalize their relationship. Wanting to help other couples save their marriages too, they went on to study and specialize in Imago Therapy, founding TheMarriageRestorationProject.com; authoring books, and offering this unique workshop that is based on the work of the co-founder of Imago Therapy, Dr. Harville Hendrix.
Costa Rica retreats launch October 13-17, 2021 with certified Imago Therapist, Jill Wolf, LCSW leading the program. Each day couples will work on their relationship while having downtime to reconnect over beach walks, spa services, and local excursions.
Currently, there are four additional dates in early 2022, each led by dynamic, results-oriented Imago Therapists from The Marriage Restoration Project team.
For more information visit Rabbi Shlomo and Rivka Slatkin.