This spring, while almost all Americans were stuck inside, the country fell in love with jigsaw puzzles again. Busch, as the beer brewed for the great outdoors (and one that has hidden everything from gold medallions to a pop up shop in the woods before), is now getting in on the craze, but with a twist that gives fans even more incentive to put the pieces together as quickly as they can!
Introducing the Busch Medallion Puzzle: a 525-piece jigsaw puzzle featuring its spokesperson Busch Guy, that will give fans who complete it a chance to win a $5,000 vacation to the great outdoors! See announcement Tweet here.
Here’s how it works:
- Busch fans can head to busch.com/puzzles to secure their puzzle for $30
- The vast majority of puzzle purchasers will receive a puzzle with Busch Guy holding a classic Busch Light can
- BUT a select few will receive a puzzle with Busch Guy holding a golden can
- Fans who receive a golden can and share their completed puzzle with Busch by July 31 using #BuschPuzzles and #Sweepstakes will have the chance to win a $5,000 vacation
* There will be a total of five grand prize winners
$5 of each puzzle purchase will supports the National Forest Foundation tour guides affected by COVID-19.
The puzzle is best solved while enjoying a crisp, cold Buschhhhh and fans will have until July 31 to complete their puzzle and find out if they are a golden medallion winner. Full rules and where to snag your puzzle can all be found at busch.com/puzzles.